Cwmalls - Good service

4.3

Like My husband is very tall, so I purchased a sheepskin trench coat for my husband last winter. The sheepskin trench coat I have received is quite good because of high quality materials, good design and awesome craftsmanship.

This warm, comfortable and stylish sheepskin trench coat made my husband enjoy the cold weather. And their free custom made service is worthy because this coat fits my husband very well. My husband likes it very much and he told me that he got many compliments from his colleagues. What surprised me the most is their fast speed.

It took several days to arrive after placing the order. Excellent coat, good service and fast delivery.

Quite a good website for online shopping. Like

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Custom made service and delivery service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 04.

Cwmalls - Unfit custom coat.

4.5

I ordered a sheepskin shearling coat for my dad as the Father's Day gift, and asked for custom made service according to his figure. But when my dad tried it on excitedly, it turned out to be too small!

I was a bit angry at that time as I have told them my dad's measurements clearly, and they said they would customize it for him. In this case, how could this thing happen? So I contacted the customer service via LiveChat right away and she agreed to make another coat for me.

Now I have got the new one, it fits my dad well, but it's late for Father's Day. Luckily, my dad didn't be unhappy, or I would ask for refund!

Product or Service Mentioned: Cwmalls Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Quick and effective problem handling, Good quality of the product, Good customer service.

I didn't like: Precision of the size of the product, Simple packaging.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jun 21, 2017.

Cwmalls - Good Leather Jacket But It Is Expensive

4.3

I bought this leather jacket last week and got it yesterday, very fast shipping. It fits me very well.

The quality of this leather jacket seems very good, the leather is real and there are nice prints on it. I haven't seen same one sold in local stores. My girl friend loves how it looks on me, I love the comfort and style. I just want to complain about the high price, it is too expensive, over 1100 dollars.

If the price is not that high, I will definitely order another. All in all, this is a good leather jacket except for the price.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 10, 2015.

Comments

Your complaint is that it is expensive?! You knew that when you bought it.